Adrian moved to Edinburgh in 2006 from south east England, to take up the role as Pastor. He worked in...
Life Church is a lively and growing city centre church with an international congregation. We are a Pentecostal church, which means that our desire is to live and serve in the power of the Holy Spirit. Life Church is part of the Apostolic Church (UK), and has met in this building since 1931.
Pastor Adrian was invited to lead the church and moved here with his young family in 2006. The church name was changed to Life Church in 2009, and that same year the church passed the 100 attendance mark, and continued to grow. A greater emphasis has been placed on reaching our community, on serving, and on connecting.
The Apostolic Church is the oldest Pentecostal denomination in the UK, and has pioneered churches in over 90 nations, many of whom are self governing, most notably in Western Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Our Leadership Team
The vision and direction of the church is set by a leadership team, made up of the pastor and elders. A team of deacons is responsible for the practical running of the church.
Jacob is married to Olivia and has two young daughters Elysia and Aria and a son Ezra. He works in...
George, a Civil Engineer, has been working in Edinburgh and worshipping at Life Church ever since. George loves worshipping God...
Carlo serves as an elder in Life Church, and previously in a sister church in Kirkcaldy, Fife. He is passionate...
Phil grew up in Cornwall and moved to Edinburgh in 1999. He works in computing as a web developer and...
Our Statement of Family
We believe in both singleness and marriage as biblical lifestyles. We believe that scripture teaches that marriage is between a man and a woman, and that the Christian is called to a life of purity both in thought and action. (Mark 10:6-9)
Our Statement of Belief
1. The one and living God, eternally existent in three persons in unity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
3. The inherent corruptness of man through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
4. The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ. His second coming and millennial reign upon earth.
5. Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ, and the resurrection of the believer in an incorruptible body.
6. The ordinances of baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
7. The security of the believer as he abides in Christ.
8. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with signs following.
9. The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church, which is the Body of Christ.
10. Church government by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons.
11. The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.