Fancy an easy walk along a historic and beautiful canal route? Then why not..
Walk the Wendover Arm, from Wendover to Bulbourne, to raise money for the continued restoration of the canal
- Open to all, marshals stationed every mile
- Start your walk anytime between 9:30 am and 12 noon from Wendover
- 6 ¾ mile canal side walk, flat terrain
- See our restoration volunteers hard at work
- Refreshments along the route and hot food / bar at The Grand Junction Arms, Bulbourne
- Free car parking at Wendover or Tring
- Free shuttle bus service between Wendover and Bulbourne
- Free trip boat running from Bulbourne
- Local charity stalls at Bulbourne picnic area
For all the details, visit http://wendoverarmwalk.org.uk/
Posted in Wigginton Village by webmaster with no comments yet.
|Tinned Rice Pudding||Tinned Meat||Tinned Sweetcorn|
|Tinned Vegetables||Cereal Bars||Chocolate|
|Fruit Juice||Snack Bars||Sugar|
Dacorum foodbank opened late last year and is designed to help families and individuals in crisis through the provision of emergency food supplies. Care professionals in the Dacorum area refer local people in need to a foodbank centre. Here they are given a minimum of three days’ emergency supplies and help in finding other professionals to guide them out of their crisis.
St Bartholomew’s Church, Wigginton, is the local collection point for Dacorum foodbank. If you are able, please help local people in crisis by adding an extra item or two from the list below to your weekly shop and putting it in the Dacorum foodbank box at the back of St Bartholomew’s Church.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
Part of the work of the Trussell Trust
Posted in St Barts Chruch by webmaster with 1 comment.