Fancy an easy walk along a historic and beautiful canal route? Then why not..
Walk the Wendover Arm, from Wendover to Bulbourne, to raise money for the continued restoration of the canal
- Open to all, marshals stationed every mile
- Start your walk anytime between 9:30 am and 12 noon from Wendover
- 6 ¾ mile canal side walk, flat terrain
- See our restoration volunteers hard at work
- Refreshments along the route and hot food / bar at The Grand Junction Arms, Bulbourne
- Free car parking at Wendover or Tring
- Free shuttle bus service between Wendover and Bulbourne
- Free trip boat running from Bulbourne
- Local charity stalls at Bulbourne picnic area
For all the details, visit http://wendoverarmwalk.org.uk/
Posted in Wigginton Village by webmaster with no comments yet.